WHAT INFORMATION DOES RX BARBELL COLLECT FROM ME?
We collect certain information from you when you share that information with us, when you use our website, attend our events, visit our stores, communicate with us such as by e-mail, phone call or text message, interact with us through social media, and when you purchase our products from us.
- Personal Information:
- We may collect certain personal information you share with us, including, but not limited to, your name, company name, physical address, hometown, telephone number, birthday, gender, and email address.
- If you create an account with us, we also collect your login and account information, including your username and password.
- When you purchase products from us, we will additionally collect your billing address and shipping information.
- We may collect information about your personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences.
- Analytics Information: We partner with Google Analytics to provide insight into our website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. We also partner with email service providers and marketing partners to better understand your interactions with our website and communications in order to personalize our marketing communications to you.
- Website Visit Information: We also collect certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not directly identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, unique identifiers, and browser information.
- Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you in any way. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
WHAT DOES RX BARBELL DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we have collected it, or the purposes set forth in this Policy, unless you consent otherwise. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties other than as described in this Policy, unless you give us consent to do so. We do not sell or lease your information to third-parties.
- Rx Barbell’s s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: This information helps us operate our website, fulfill orders you place with us, and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. We also use this information to suggest products and promotions to you, and to send you updates about our company, our events, and our initiatives.
- Rx Barbell’s sharing of Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: We may share this information with our service providers to assist us with operating our website, selling our products and services, our advertising, and our technical support. We also share Personal Information with third parties to help us provide products and services to you such as fulfilling and delivering orders and processing payments. In these situations, you are using and directing us to intentionally disclose Personal Information so our products and services and your requests can be provided to you. If you place an international order through our website, your information will be shared with our third-party international reseller, as further described in the “International Orders” section below.
- Legal and Law Enforcement Requests: We may disclose, at our sole discretion, your Personal, Analytics and Site Visit information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—such as a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
- Other Uses and Disclosures: We may also share and disclose your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: (i) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (ii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Rx Barbell; (iii) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rx Barbell or other persons; or (iv) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Rx Barbell.
Most websites, including our website, use “Cookies” – which are electronic files that websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to the site more efficient. We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies on our website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, then is deleted when you leave our site. Persistent cookies store information about you, your preferences, and information about other websites you visit, and it remains on your computer or device after you leave our website. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
“Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites or in email communications, not downloaded on your computer or device. We use beacons to better manage and track content on our website and our marketing campaigns, and to better understand your interactions with our website and communications. Additionally, if you sign up for our SMS text messaging program, cookies may be used to personalize your experience (e.g. send you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
DOES RX BARBELL COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION THROUGH ITS WEBSITE?
DOES RX BARBELL TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
When you visit our website, we automatically collect the name of the website you visited from (called the “referring page”) and the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), and information about other websites you have recently visited. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser. When our website detects a Do Not Track signal from your browser, it will still collect referring and exit page information and other information when you visit our website.
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM RX BARBELL OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you opt-in, or when you purchase our products, we may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails, SMS text messages, and other communication about our products and services, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any RX BARBELL marketing message. To stop receiving SMS text marketing communications from us, you may text "STOP", "END", "CANCEL", "UNSUBSCRIBE", or "QUIT" to a text message from us. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
You can delete, change, or update your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require you to provide certain information to verify that it is you making the request. However, note we will not delete information that we are required to retain in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or that we are required to retain in order to complete transactions with you.
CAN CHILDREN USE RX BARBELL’S WEBSITE?
Our website is not directed at children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information or other information from children under 16. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 16, and you believe he or she has shared information with us, please contact us at email@example.com so we can remove their information from our systems.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
Our website and our social media posts may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. We do not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES RX BARBELL PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
Each time you use our website the current version of this Policy will apply. This Policy may be amended from time to time for any reason, and we will post a new Policy on this page as indicated by the “last updated” date below. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
HOW DO I CONTACT RX BARBELL?
For questions about this Policy or about our privacy and information security practices generally, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated January 1, 2021